- U-Pick Berries; Including Strawberries, Blueberries and blackberries
- Jams, Jellies and other products made from our own berries.
- Locally grown vegetables.
- Our Nursery offers various vegetable plants and other edibles.
Browse our Web site for more information about Hickory Bluff Berry Farm. If you have any questions or would like to speak with a Hickory Bluff Berry Farm representative regarding our Berry Farm, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 843-743-8244. For Directions Click Here!
Before You Arrive:
- Please dress accordingly and according to weather conditions.
- Wear sensible shoes as the ground is uneven in some locations.
- Bring sunscreen for you and your family.
- We offer Ice Cold beverages for purchase at our farm stand.
In the Field:
- Walk between plant rows only.
- Pets are NOT allowed on field.
- NO Smoking while handling fruits and Vegetables.
- Beware of uneven, slippery ground conditions and irrigation lines as you pick.
- Arrive early while temperatures are cooler and picking is plentiful.
- Sanitize your hands before picking.
- Select plump, fully ripe berries.
- Carefully place the berries into your container. Don't overfill your containers or try to pack the berries down.
When you get Home:
- Don't wash the berries until you are ready to use them.
- Leave the green caps on the berries until they are ready to be used. This keeps them juicier!
- You can easily freeze berries that you cannot use right away. Just wash, cut the green caps off and pop them into a ziplock bag. Remove as much air as possible.